At GreenSquareAccord, we are passionate about ensuring our residents receive high-quality care that promotes happy and healthy lifestyles. With over 25 years’ experience providing award-winning care and support across the country, we are proud to launch our caring and life-enriching dementia-specialist care home, Bowbrook.
The new home offers wide-ranging activities catered to each individual, delicious and nourishing mealtime experiences and community living, which enables residents to continue doing the things they love with the people they love most. Bowbrook has been designed with people living with dementia in mind and adheres to the highest standards of dementia-friendly design.
As a not-for-profit organisation, we constantly reinvest back into our services to help maintain warm, welcoming and modern environments.
Our weekly fee rate is £1,050.
This is inclusive of care and accommodation, food and drink, heating and lighting and any laundry undertaken on the premises.
It is important that our weekly fees are affordable to you. For that reason, we ask for you to undergo a financial assessment arranged by our Registered Manager prior to moving in.
Upon admission to Bowbrook, we require four weeks’ payment upfront for permanent stays. We also require upfront payment for the duration of short term/respite stays.
Uplifts in the weekly fee rate
Our weekly fees are subject to an annual increase. Details of this can be found in the care contract provided to you should you wish to reserve a space at Bowbrook.
The following will be available at an additional cost:
- Help to make the purchase of clothing, newspapers/magazines, toiletries, hairdressing, medications, continence aids and dry cleaning. You will be advised of these charges prior to any purchase being made.
- An escort to accompany you to any non-emergency appointments, such as hospital, optician, dentist and hairdressers. Subject to availability, we can also arrange to escort you to family functions.
- Any additional personal equipment that you choose to have which is not provided by GreenSquareAccord ie radio, television etc.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Additional healthcare support, such as chiropody and occupational therapy services, where these are not provided by the NHS.
- Visitors’ meals.
- Installation of private telephone line, internet or cable TV connections.
- Chiropody, dental treatment and hairdressing/barbering.